Friday 6 January 2017

The Twelve Days of Christmas


Original post date: 21 Dec 2016


Christmas Special

Tune in to see what gifts I have for you on the Twelve Days of Christmas
It all starts Christmas Day, 25 December 2016



The Twelve Days of Christmas...




                ... start on Christmas day and go to January 5th, the eve of Epiphany.



The Twelfth day of Christmas
My true love sent to me
Twelve lords a leaping
Eleven ladies dancing
Ten pipers piping
Nine drummers drumming
Eight maids a milking
Seven swans a swimming
Six geese a laying
Five gold rings
Four colley birds
Three French hens
Two turtle doves, and
A partridge in a pear tree!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts