Sunday 5 February 2017

Canada 150 - Winnipeg Grain Exchange




During our country's 150th anniversary celebration of confederation I will write posts titled Canada 150 with a link to a publication or website I find that may help you tell the story of your Canadian ancestors.
Click on the Canada 150 label on the right or at the bottom to see all the posts.


Today I have for you...


Annual Report of the Winnipeg Grain Exchange


The Winnipeg Grain Exchange was founded in 1887 by local grain merchants to trade and set prices of grains in the Canadian West. My great uncle George John Seale was a member of the Grain Exchange as an officer of the Royal Bank of Canada. 


Relevant Links







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts