Friday 14 April 2017

High Fives - April 14, 2017



This week I am highlighting articles written recently that I found interesting about the Titanic that sank 105 years ago tomorrow. The articles speak for themselves.


~by Tristin Hopper at National Post


~by Blue Marble Private
A New Zealand paper says to not pack your bags yet, as the price tag on this adventure is $140,000 NZD and the first voyage is fully booked!


~by Ellie Cambridge at The Sun, UK
I doubt my grandmother’s beaver coat would be worth that much today.


~by WCLU Editor at Commemorating the Lebanese Aboard the Titanic


~by Sheron Boyle at Irish Central


~by Dan Bilefsky at New York Times


~by Aishwarya Ramesh at Flysauce


~by Scott Thomas at Tutor2u
A National Geographic short video and a real time video of the sinking


~by Chris at 93.5 WMWV
The cost of this elaborate dining eperience is $225 per person





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts