Friday 13 October 2017

High Fives - October 13, 2017



High Fives are articles or blog posts I have read during the week that I find interesting, and perhaps are pertinent to my research. Sometimes there are only a couple and sometimes there are quite a few.





~by DiAnn Iamarino Ohama at Fortify Your Family Tree
It is said our Falconer ancestors descend from Walter of Lonkyir, His son Ranulfus became the falconer to the king, and thus became Ranulfus Falconer.



~by Michael John Neil at Genealogy Tip of the Day
I have found a few of these newspaper articles with no first name.  I can usually tell who it is by the date, the place and by others mentioned in the article. Not always!  Another place that just Miss or Mrs is used is in the directories.  At least with the Mrs they usually put widow of... 







For more exciting weekend reading, see what posts these bloggers liked...


Saturday – Gail Dever, Crème de la Crème


Sunday – Randy Seaver, Best of the Genea-Blogs






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts