Saturday 13 January 2018

I am still here!



Readers...

I am still here. 
I am just taking a break from my normal posts as I try to figure out where I want to go from here.  

When I started out giving links to resources where people can find about their ancestors, I honestly didn't think I would find enough to last blogging for a year, and here we are soon to be four years running. 

This past year was such a busy blogging one, with my Canada 150 series plus regular weekly posts, I didn't have much time for anything else.  One thing I did accomplish this past fall was I wrote and published a short book about Menopause.  With four daughters approaching the age I thought it may be helpful to relate my experiences, with a touch of humour. Now there are a few genealogy projects I want to take the time to explore and get off the ground. 

I do have a couple of family genealogy dilemas I will run by you, perhaps one of my readers will have an idea how to help me solve them. And I will post from time to time, just not as usual or as regularly. For now.


Thanks for following...

Dianne





For continued weekend reading, see what posts these bloggers liked...

Saturday – Gail Dever, Crème de la Crème

Sunday – Randy Seaver, Best of the Genea-Blogs



2 comments:

  1. I understand Dianne and don't know how you have kept it up for four years. You've given us a wealth of links to help with our genealogy.
    There are times when we need to step back and have a good look at what we are doing and you have more than earned this time off the tread mill...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts