Thursday 24 September 2015

Canadian Genealogy Resources


Everyone doing their family history has their own list of links and resources that are helpful to their genealogical research.



Besides doing my and my husband's family history, I have also helped others do their research in Canada, and I have amassed a list of sites and resources that I have used for Canadian genealogy and have shared with individuals wanting to know where to go for records, help and information.

I am making the PDF of my list available for download by clicking on the link below.  Feel free to save it and share it.



Relevant Links

Canadian Genealogy Resources


4 comments:

  1. Dianne,

    I want to let you know that your blog post is listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2015/09/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-september_25.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dianne, Thanks so much for sharing your sources. I wanted to let you know that two of your posts are included in my NoteWorthy Reads #22: http://jahcmft.blogspot.com/2015/10/noteworthy-reads-22.html Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts