Saturday 21 November 2015

Helpful Forum on British Genealogy



I recently came across this website - British Genealogy . Com

It is a forum based site, and you can register free and ask questions about your British genealogy brick walls or offer help and suggestions to others.




I posted a question under Forum / Occupations / Licensed Vituallers, Innkeepers, etc and immediately received some helpful replies.

If you have British ancestors I suggest you go on over and take a tour through the site and see what's what.  You only have to register if you want to post.

British Genealogy and Family History Forums






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts