Sunday 31 January 2016

Serendipity Sunday - Private Schools



This week I came across this book when I was looking for information on the school my grandmother went to -

A Handbook Of The Best Private Schools Of The United States And Canada 1915



You can see by this second page of Contents that besides girls and boys schools, they also list summer camps, and compare the different kinds of schools.  There is a directory at the back of different companies or industries to do with schools, finishing up with an alphabetical list of all private schools and camps.


Relevant Links





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts