Tuesday 3 January 2017

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 3


Original post date: 27 Dec 2016


"The third day of Christmas my true love sent to me
three French hens..."



Saint Marguerite Bourgeoys, chaperone of the Filles de Roi 
Saint Marguerite d'Youville, founder of the Grey Nuns
Saint Kateri Tekakwitha, first Native American to be canonized.


To find more about when my husband's aunt became a nun I emailed the order and my request was forwarded to the archivist.  They replied with more information than I expected, with all the important religious dates of her life. 

My gift to you this third day of Christmas is... 





              ... information and names of Nuns











No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts