Friday 11 August 2017

High Fives - August 11, 2017




High Fives are articles or blog posts that I read during the week and that I find interesting. Sometimes there are only a couple and sometimes there are quite a few.



New Uploads to Help Find an Orphaned Heir in Paris
~by Anne Morddel at The French Genealogy Blog
I got hits on a couple of my surnames, now to see if they take me anywhere.


~by John at John Grenham – Irish Roots
Ooooo-kay! I guess I'm not the only one that's been there done that!



~by Valmay at FIBIS – Families in British India Society
If you have British ancestors that lived in India you may want to follow this blog and check out their databases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts