Friday 4 May 2018

High Fives - May 4, 2018




High Fives are articles or blog posts I have read during the week that I find interesting, and perhaps are pertinent to my research. Sometimes there are only a couple and sometimes there are quite a few.








~by DiAnn Iamarino Ohama at Fortify Your Family Tree
I have found family all living close on the same street, but not in the same building.


~by Jill at GeniAus
How far do you go off track to find your ancestors?


~by Gail Dever at Genealogy à la carte
I'll have to remember this in a couple of months.


It was my 4th Blogiversary this past week, and I think that's a pretty good accomplishment, but..

The French Genealogy Blog is celebrating 9 years!
If you have French ancestors, this is a blog to follow! The archives' websites of each Department (area) is listed in the left column for easy access.





Catch up on my Blogging A to Z challenge. I completed the 2018 challenge, and under the tab I created a map of the places mentioned. I think I will do this for all my ancestors - when I have the time!
Tune in next Monday for my Reflections on the challenge. 


For more exciting weekend reading, see what posts these bloggers liked...
Saturday – Gail Dever, Crème de la Crème
Sunday – Randy Seaver, Best of the Genea-Blogs

1 comment:

  1. The other blogs sound great too. I'll check them out when I get home from work. Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note to tell me you were here! Thanks for visiting.

By joining our Facebook Group you get other genealogy news from time to time, and you can download pages of links that go with the posts.

Popular Posts